Members of the church of Christ are not affiliated with
any denomination. We are a collective group of people who believe
in Jesus Christ and who strive to worship in Spirit and in Truth
(John 4:24). We proudly bear the name “Christian,” and strive to
glorify Jesus Christ through our worship and through our actions.
We do not have “clergy.” No one individual is esteemed higher
than another. The Churches of Christ follow a Biblical model.
Each congregation is autonomous (which means self-governed) and
strives to have elders, deacons, evangelists, and teachers.
We do not wear special garments or vestments, nor do we call men
“ reverend” or “father,” in keeping with the words of Jesus in
What We Believe: We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God
and that God raised Him from the dead. (Matthew 28:1-10)
• We believe that the Bible (Old and New Testaments) is the
inspired Word of God. (Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
• We believe that the Bible is infallible and that it can lead us into
all truth. (2 Peter 1:19-21)
• We believe that the Bible is complete and lacking nothing and
that there is no need for further revelation. (Galatians 1:6-9)
• We believe that the church is an integral part of God's plan and
that we must be a part of it in order to be pleasing to God.
• We believe that it is necessary for us to believe and obey God in
order to be in a right relationship with Him. (Hebrews 5:8-9)